Electronics and Quality Development Center Gandhinagar (Gujarat) has published job news for several openings in the newspaper. EQDC Recruitment 2023. Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant, and Laboratory Attendant Positions Available. Information on EQDC Gandhinagar’s recruitment is provided here.
Job Summary For EQDC Recruitment 2023
- Job Organization’s Name: Electronics and Quality Development Centre Gandhinagar
- Advertisement Number: –
- Name of Post : Technical Assistant & Other
- Total number of vacancies: 7
- Type of Jobs: Contract
- Job Category: EQDC
- Job Location: Gandhinagar
- Process of applying: Offline
- Post Date Published / Updated Date: 21-12-2022
EQDC Gandhinagar Recruitment ForImportant Link
EQDC Gandhinagar Recruitment For Important Date
Last Date: 10/01/2023
EQDC Gandhinagar Recruitment For Eligibility Criteria Details
Name of post/s Education Qualification & Experience criteria for posts
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in commerce from an accredited university or institution (with a minimum GPA of 50%) and have 10 years of managerial experience in business, government, R&D, or another entity.
- The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree in business administration and a postgraduate degree in management (finance).
- Technical Helper
- With one year of relevant experience in industries, R&D institutes, government, or any other organisation, a diploma in electronics, communication, electrical, instrumentation, computers, IT, mechanical, or biomedical, or an equivalent degree, with at least 50% of the coursework completed at a recognised university or institution, is required.
For each individual position applied for, a Demand Draft in the amount of Rs. 500 should be made out to “Electronics and Quality Development Centre” and made payable at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.